Delivery Charges & Options
An order can be delivered to one address only, and delivery charges are per order.
UK delivery options (orders placed Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays):
1. Free Standard Delivery: Dispatched within 2-5 working days.
2. Named Day Delivery: £4.95 – Day selected by the customer.
3. Next Day Delivery: £6.50 – Dispatched same day and delivery the following working day for orders placed by 3pm.
4. Saturday Delivery: £10.50 – Delivery on next available Saturday for orders placed by 3pm.
5. Click & Collect: Free standard delivery 2-5 working days via UPS.
Can’t find the information you are looking for? Contact Us or Live Chat with us using the button at the bottom of the window.
Delivery Rules & Restrictions
Please be aware that, during exceptional circumstances, delivery times may vary.
Click and Collect
Participating shops are part of the UPS Access Points™ network. Choose from over 2700 shops nationwide and collect your order at your convenience. Please check your local store’s opening hours before placing your order. You will receive an email to tell you when your order is ready to collect.
When collecting your order:
• Please bring a form of photo ID and something that contains your full name
• If someone else collects your order on your behalf, they will be asked for your photo ID as well as their own
• You will be asked to sign for the package, to confirm receipt
You will receive an email collection reminder on day three and seven after delivery if you have not yet collected your order. Your order will be sent back to us if not collected within 10 days.
Please allow two additional days for deliveries to Scottish Highlands, Aberdeen, Northern Ireland and other rural areas. We apologise that some deliveries to Northern Ireland could be delayed by Irish Customs. Unfortunately for specific rural areas we may offer limited delivery options - you will be notified of this at checkout.
We are sorry that we are unable to process orders to:
• P.O Box addresses
• British Forces Postal Office addresses
• The Channel Islands
• Any address outside the UK
GLAMGLOW® United Kingdom does not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party. As soon as you have received the goods, you will assume all responsibility of the goods. Upon delivery, we will provide you with details to enable you to:
a) exercise your right of cancellation; and
b) address any intended cancellation or complaints to the correct place of business.
Distribution and Reception
To ensure that there are no mistakes with addresses and to check that our delivery company has all the correct details, we use a system that verifies your address using your postcode.
Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. Orders may arrive in one or more delivery.
Some orders require a signature upon delivery. If you are not there to receive your order, our delivery company may leave a telephone number or delivery card for you to make alternative arrangements. To ensure secure and undamaged delivery of your order, our delivery company will not be able to leave your order 'hidden' at the address.
Can’t find the information you are looking for? Contact Us.